From $0.72 for 1 pc. 37 countries to choose from, rental period from 7 days.
The Shit Bot (TSB) is the Sneaker Bot used by resellers and collectors around the world to purchase Nike sneakers. Despite the original name, the bot is very popular among connoisseurs of sneakers. It only works for purchases at Nike SNKRS, and due to such a narrow focus, the chances of a successful "catch" are significantly higher.
The Shit Bot has a "mix" IP address feature that allows you to specify a new address for each task. But it does not guarantee complete safety when shopping.
In order to buy sneakers in large quantities and avoid blocking, we recommend using a proxy: you can create multiple accounts with different IP addresses, while not exposing your main one. This way you will be able to avoid Nike’s system and buy as many sneakers as you want.
1. Open the program and log in to your account.
2. On the top panel, select the "Proxies" tab.
3. Click on the "New Proxy List" button.
4. In the opened window, enter any name of your proxy list. You can create as many lists as you want and then use them for different tasks.
5. Enter the details of your proxy (or several) below: IP-address:port:username:password.
6. You can check if your proxy format is suitable for TSB. To do this, click on the "Check Format" button.
7. Click the "Create new proxy list" button and the proxy will be created.
8. Now you can select a proxy list for a specific task. To do this, go to the "Tasks" tab.
9. Click on the "New Task" button.
10. In the "Proxy List" item, select the desired list. Then fill in the rest of the parameters and run the task.
1. Residential proxies are tied to the real IP address of another device. When a bot visits a site with this proxy, it really looks like a real person. But residential proxies are inferior to others in speed - they are hardly suitable for fast tasks.
2. Data center proxies - very fast proxies, but not the most reliable. They are created artificially in the data center, and due to this, they often end up in the block.
3. Mobile (4G/LTE) proxies - such proxies use the IP addresses of a real mobile ISP and combine the speed of the DC and the reliability of Residential proxy servers. However, they are also the most expensive on the market.
You can use any of these proxies for The Shit Bot, but we recommend choosing Mobile ones.