From $0.72 for 1 pc. 37 countries to choose from, rental period from 7 days.
• First, a proxy server is needed to bypass geo-restrictions. In some countries, Spotify is not available, or it is not possible to listen to the music of a certain artist. A proxy helps to change the IP address and location, due to which you just cannot enter the platform. Setting the address, for example, of the United States, Spotify will think that you are in this country.
• Secondly, you can create multiple Spotify accounts at once. To do this, it is enough to bind a personal IP address to each account, and then you will not have problems managing accounts from one device. After all, everything will look as if there is a regular person behind each account.
• Thirdly, many people simply want to hide their traffic and listening history. To remain anonymous and leave no traces on Spotify, all you need to do is set up a proxy server.
• Fourthly, sometimes special bots and services are used for Spotify: to boost plays or to automate certain tasks. The platform will block users due to such activity, but only if you have not set up proxies. They “mask” the actions of bots as the behavior of ordinary people, which means that it is possible to avoid blocking.
You can set up a proxy server immediately when you log into your account or are already in the account itself. We will show you both ways.
1. Open the program and before authorization, click on "Settings" at the bottom of the page.
2. Select the type of your proxy server.
3. Enter proxy data: IP address, Port, Username, and Password.
4. Click on the “Back” button.
5. Now log in to your account and the proxy will already be configured.
1. Open the platform and login.
2. Click on your account at the top of the page.
3. Select "Settings".
4. Scroll down to the "Proxy Settings" section.
5. Select the type of your proxy server.
6. Enter proxy data: IP address, Port, Username, and Password.
7. Click on the "Restart App" button. The program will reboot and turn on with the configured proxy.
Since Spotify is originally from the United States, we recommend using US proxies. So you will be more likely to connect without problems and unwanted drops from the system. Also, choose high-quality personal proxy servers: they are fast and reliable, and with them, you should not be afraid of regional or any other blocking.