It is very important that you transfer money with this note, otherwise the funds will not be credited automatically.
If you make the payment within 1 minute, we will automatically confirm the payment. If not, you can use the button - "Check payment"
Vivaldi is a convenient anti-detect browser that is designed to work even on weak devices, it takes into account the features of the operating system, and adapts to the user's requirements. This browser is distinguished by a special level of protection, the ability to disable ads and selectively synchronize data across devices.
Due to the versatility of Vivaldi, many people use it for business purposes, such as managing multiple accounts or promoting a business on social networks. But for this, in addition to the functionality of the browser, you also need a high-quality proxy.
To just surf the Internet through a browser, no proxy is required. But if you want to use Vivaldi as a working platform and anonymity on the network is important to you, it is better to do this with a proxy server.
Without a proxy, your account can get blocked by the IP address. The proxy server will just hide your IP address and other data. You will always remain anonymous, and all your activities on the Internet will look as organic as possible avoiding blocks.
1. Open the browser and go to the Menu by clicking on the icon in the upper left corner.
2. Select "Tools", then click on "Settings".
3. Go to the "Network" section.
4. Click on the "Proxy Settings" button.
5. A window will open from Windows settings. Click on the "LAN Settings" button.
6. Check the box next to “Use a proxy server for your LAN”.
7. Enter the IP address and port of your proxy server in the fields.
8. Click on the "Advanced" button.
9. Here you can select the proxy type. Re-enter the information next to the desired protocol type.
10. Check the box next to "Use the same proxy server for all protocols".
11. Click "OK" and exit the settings.
12. If you are using a personal proxy, the authorization window will pop up. Enter the proxy username and password, and click on the “Sign in” button.
Vivaldi is a really practical and convenient browser for managing tasks and browsing the Internet. But only with a proxy you can get maximum anonymity and secure your account. Choose high-quality personal proxy servers that will belong only to you - this is especially important if you manage multiple accounts or want to automate your social media promotion.
How to set up a proxy in Tor Browser
How to set up a proxy in Che Browser