Why do you need a proxy for FollowAdder
Proxies make promoting a business or personal blog on Instagram easy and safe. After setting up a proxy in FollowAdder, you can get followers, likes, views, analyze statistics and not be afraid that your account will be blocked.
Instagram does not like such services very much and blocks users from any suspicious activity. With the help of a proxy server, your IP address and location are hidden, and Instagram algorithms do not recognize actions as software ones: everything will look like a real person is using your account.
How to set up a proxy in Follow Adder
If you have already logged into your account and purchased a reliable personal proxy, let's start setting it up:
- Open the program and log into your account.
- At the top of the "Accounts" tab, click on your User.
- On the panel on the left under your User, go to the "Settings" section.
- Check the box next to "Use a proxy for connecting to Instagram".
- Now enter your proxy server details in the fields below: IP address, port, username, and password.
You have set up a proxy for FollowaAdder!
- We do not recommend using free proxy servers as this is the most insecure option for your Instagram account. Many of them are already on the "black lists" of the social network and accounts will be immediately blocked. Choose reliable private servers if your goal is high-quality business or blog promotion.
- Consider the reliability of the provider and the site where you buy proxies. The desire to save money can cost you an account.
- Use one proxy per account. Instagram is a cunning and attentive social network. It will track if actions will be performed from one IP address on different accounts. That is why you should not save money and purchase several proxy servers.