It is very important that you transfer money with this note, otherwise the funds will not be credited automatically.
If you make the payment within 1 minute, we will automatically confirm the payment. If not, you can use the button - "Check payment"
Many online marketers love TweetAttacks Pro for its convenience and efficiency. With this tool, you can automate promotion on Twitter: follow and unfollow users, analyze statistics, set up auto-posting, manage multiple accounts at once, and much more. But without a proxy, TweetAttacks Pro will be limited.
Twitter has its own algorithms and makes sure that users do not use third-party services. For suspicious activity, the social network security system will mercilessly ban accounts.
Therefore, for effective promotion, you need a proxy. The proxy server in TweetAttacks Pro will hide your IP address, this is useful if you have multiple Twitter accounts at once. So each account will have its own personal address attached as if these pages are run by different people from different devices.
1. Open the program.
2. Click the "Settings/help" tab.
3. On the right side, click on the "Proxy Settings" button.
4. Check the box next to "Enable Proxy".
5. To configure the proxy manually, enter your proxy server details in the fields below: IP address, port, login, and password. Click "Add Proxy".
6. If you have a text file with a proxy (in txt format), click on the "Load Proxies From File" button and select the desired file on your device.
7. If you have a proxy via a link, check the box next to "Get Proxies From URL" and enter the link in the required field.
8. Click “Save Settings”.
9. When the window closes, save again by clicking on the "Save Settings" button.
10. Now we need to bind the proxy to a specific account. Open the “Accounts Manager” tab.
11. Click on the "Bind Proxy" button.
12. In the "Accounts" field, select the account you need and check the box next to it. In the "Proxy List" field, also select the desired proxy.
13. To apply a proxy server to all accounts at once, check the box next to "Loop to bind all accounts".
14. Click on the "Save" button. The configuration is completed!
You can use Mobile, Data Center, and Residential proxies. They are all suitable for promoting on Twitter, however, mobile proxies combine the security of residential and the speed of a data center ones, such proxies are the most reliable, but also the most expensive.
Whatever type of proxy you choose, the main thing they have to be paid personal proxy servers. Ideally, use one IP address for one Twitter account.
Tutorial for setting up a proxy in FollowingLike