From $0.72 for 1 pc. 37 countries to choose from, rental period from 7 days.
Netflix is a popular streaming platform with a wide variety of movies, series, and podcasts. But many users may experience restrictions due to regional or local network filters. We know how to avoid such blocking and unblock Netflix from anywhere in the world - just use a proxy!
This will help you change the location and IP address, bypassing blocking. All your online activities will become completely anonymous, and you will be able to watch Netflix through a proxy.
The platform itself does not support the use of proxies, so we will configure it through Windows and Proxifier.
The disadvantage of this method is that the proxy will work for all programs and browsers on your device. This is not a problem and, on the contrary, will protect all your traffic, but if you want to set up a proxy only for Netflix, you can go straight to setting it up with Proxifier.
1. Click on the Windows icon and go to the "Settings" section.
2. Open the "Network & Internet" section.
3. Go to the "Proxy" category.
4. In the “Manual Proxy Settings” section, move the switch to the “On” position.
5. Enter your proxy server details: IP address and port.
6. Click on the "Save" button.
7. If you are using a personal proxy, after this setting the authorization window will pop up. Enter the Username and Password of your proxy server and click "Sign In".
You can easily find and download this program on the Internet.
1. Download and open Proxifier.
2. Click on "Profile" and then on "Proxy Servers".
3. Click on the "Add" button.
4. In the fields, enter the IP address and port of the proxy server and select your proxy protocol type.
5. Check the box next to "Enable" and enter the Username and Password of your proxy;
6. You can check if the proxy is working by clicking the "Check" button.
7. If the proxy passed the check, click on the "OK" button.
8. When closing the settings, a window will appear, click on the “Yes” button.
9. Now we need to set up a proxy for Netflix. Click on the "Profile" tab and then "Proxification Rules".
10. In the opened window, click on the "Add" button.
11. Enter whatever name you want for the task in the "Name" field.
12. Click on the "Browse" button and select the path to the browser through which you access Netflix.
13. At the bottom, next to "Action", select the desired proxy (which you just configured). Click “OK” and close all tabs. Done!
Now you know how to bypass blocking and watch Netflix through a proxy! To avoid connection problems during the process, use a high-quality personal proxy server. Netflix can quickly track free proxies and block your account.